Thursday, December 1, 2011

The Art Party



Korean Art Party

I am Bhushan Kumar from India and one of the active members of ISF. I am thanking to ISF that they invite me. I was little late in party but it was very nice. I was surprise to see so many people there. I love the art and painting. During my middle and High school days I used to make carton and some time painting and after this art party once again my days come to alive.
In this art party painting was so lively and natural that’s easily attracts the attention. I talk to many painter and they explain to us. They are very kind and look very artistic.

I was the only Indian in the list and I was happy and surprise to see my name below the flag. Thanks ISF.

The picture is kind for mystery for me because this picture looks like the girl is crying and very sad but painter of this picture explain to me that this girl is not crying. This oil painting looks very livery and looks symbol of kind and simplicity. Thanks to this painter who makes the picture lively.

The the picture I like most especially the color combination is the great. This looks like the tree is enclose with the flower. This is unique combination of pink. This picture is simply great.

The is the world map with unique features. I think this is the first kind of world map which is full of color combination. This picture is difficult to understand without what guideline of painter. I don’t understand why painter put the much white color on the Asiatic side and west ad much read color. This picture is difficult to understand but very fascinating and interesting.

The picture seems to be two meaning one is sunrise and others looks like nest. The color is beautiful and looks very good.

The painting is oil painting and I talk to the painter and the life of this painting is very long. Even the water will go it will be ok. Its so the Korean traditional dance form and leady in white Hanbok.

The painting reminds me the Jungle. The painting is so natural and looks very lively.

The painting shows the life in the tree. According to me every living thing has life and painter also try to show the life of tree in the human form.
I really enjoy the painting a lots. Thanks for inviting me, again I want to attend.
Thanks once again 

Bhushan Kumar
Kookmin University
Email: bhushanjnu@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment